Southeast Christian Church
La Grange, KY 40031
AML was contracted by SECC to provide the Project Superintendent and manage the on-site activities.
Construction of a new 23,000 SF facility included:
- Stone, glass composite siding and EFIS facade
- Concrete ramp and loading docks in rear
- Multi-level concrete floors
- Mezzanine with offices on the second floor
- Lobby and greeting room with fireplace and cafe
- Baptistry pool
- Multiple age specific worship rooms with stage
- Production studio with raised floor and clean-agent fire suppression system
- AML had unique working relationships with SECC both as the concrete sub-contractor and Project Superintendent working under the direction of SECC’s Project Manager.
- Complete renovations of existing movie theater in a commercial strip mall into a modern place for worship in the Christian faith.
- Demolition of walls, mechanical and electrical infrastructure, and terraced theater floor