Careers with AML
We’re always looking for skilled professionals who value hard work as much as we do to join the team. AML is currently hiring for the following positions:
Candidate for the position of Superintendent shall possess the abilities listed but not limited to include
on site coordination for all phases of construction projects, build rapport and coordinate subcontractors, job site safety, coordinate weekly progress meetings, quality control, and maintain a line of
communication with CEO and President.
Must be able to skillfully operate backhoes, dozers and excavators and
other needed construction equipment, ability to diagnose basic equipment issues, monitor gauges during operation of equipment to prevent damage. Minimum 5 years of experience
Must have the ability to perform physical labor on construction sites. Will be required to lift and carry heavy materials. Duties may include cleaning and preparing the job site, loading and delivering materials, may require the use of a variety of tools and small machinery.
- High School Education or GED
- Clean MVR
- Truck Driver position must have a current CDL
- Must be able to pass physical, drug and alcohol screen and criminal background screening,
- Truck driving position must pass a DOT Physical
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
Benefits and Salary
- Medical insurance – portion paid by employer
- Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- 401(K) – Eligible after 6 months
- Paid Vacation after one (1) year
- Paid Holidays
- Christmas Bonus after one (1) year
- Profit Sharing after one (1) year
- Optional Benefits – Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, AFLAC accident and cancer policies
- Salary, negotiable and based on experience
Job requires ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction project.
Some listed here: framing walls, constructing wooden forms for pouring concrete, framing partitions, putting in doors and windows, building stairs, installing cabinets and molding, and many other tasks. Type of work depends on the type of project.
Candidate for the position of Project Manager/Estimator shall possess the abilities listed but not limited to estimating and preparing project proposals, negotiate owner contracts, obtain projects to bid on through various sources and contacts, build rapport and coordinate sub-contractors, communication with CEO and President, order materials. Prepare, review, and submit shop drawings, monthly draws, change orders, and review job costs. Attend weekly progress meetings.
Candidate must be proficient in finishing the surfaces of poured concrete, ie sidewalks, floors or walls using a variety of hand and power tools. Must be able to place forms.
Learn More About Careers with AML
"*" indicates required fields
To apply fill out the online form or please fill out this employment application return back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 812-923-5628.